Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Blood Flow Restriction Training - More Muscle Mass and Strength with BFR Training Empty Blood Flow Restriction Training - More Muscle Mass and Strength with BFR Training

Mar Feb 15, 2022 12:20 am

Blood Flow Restriction Training - More Muscle Mass and Strength with BFR Training 264517581_o64u0ic663nz
[/center]

Blood Flow Restriction Training - More Muscle Mass and Strength with BFR Training
epub | 3.6 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B09RQ2RMZ8 | Author: Toni Lloret | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

In this book by Toni LLoret, we will see absolutely everything about Blood Flow Restriction Training with the objective of gaining muscle mass and strength.

Some of the benefits of BFR Training
[*] Greater increases in growth hormone
[*] Greater increases in IGF-1
[*] Increased activation of mTORC1 and muscle protein synthesis
[*] Reduced muscle damage
[*] Improvements in tendon stiffness even at low loads.
[*] A further reduction of myostatin
[*] A very significant increase in the hypertrophy of type I fibers.
[*] Increased activation of type II fibers
[*] Improved insulin sensitivity
[*] Positive adaptations at the peripheral and cardiovascular level
[*] Increased hypertrophy in muscles close to the extremities with BFR
[*] Increased cellular swelling
[*] Improved ability to achieve internal focus

BFR training has been shown to have all of these benefits, and the book explains the processes by which each of the benefits occur and cites all the scientific references of the studies from which the data is obtained (over 200 references).

It's a practical book to be able to train with BFR safely, but it also explains the physiological principles by which BFR training mediates the processes of hypertrophy and various specific adaptations that occur during training in a state of hypoxia (oxygen deficiency).

Undoubtedly, this is a book that will not leave you indifferent in which both the author's experience with this type of training is shown, but also a large part of the published scientific literature is reviewed.

About the autor

My name is Toni Lloret, I have been training and studying everything related to training for muscle mass gains and strength improvement for almost 20 years, and for the last 10 years I have been exclusively dedicated to advising both competitive bodybuilders and people who simply want to improve their physique, either by increasing muscle mass, losing fat and ultimately achieve a more athletic and muscular physique.

I am passionate about everything related to weight training with the aim of increasing muscle mass and everything that is related to it (nutrition, training, supplementation, physiology, etc.).

SPORTING AWARDS
I am one of those who think that it's not enough to have the knowledge, you also must know how to put it into practice. So, for a few years I was competing in bodybuilding until mid-2018 I left the competition be-cause of an abdominal hernia that had been dragging for years and had grown so much that subtracted many points in competition, because aesthetically it was an important defect. Even with that defect I managed to win half of the competitions I entered.

Year 2018: 1st Classified Mr. Olympia Amateur Spain - Master Heavy Weight Bodybuilding

Year 2018: 6th Classified Mr. Olympia Amateur Spain - Super Heavy Weight Bodybuilding Senior

Year 2018: 1st Classified National Open Iron Baby- FNFF

Year 2018: 1st Classified and Absolute Champion Copa de Valencia FNFF

Year 2018: 1st Classified and Absolute Champion Master Bodybuilding at the Spanish Championship - IBFF

Year 2018: 1st Classified National Open Laura Guillen- FNFF

Year 2017: 3rd Classified - Arnold Classic Amateur (Master Bodybuilding 40/44 +90Kg) - IFBB

Year 2017: 1st Classified - IV Open National Trophy City of Castellón (Master Bodybuilding) - IFBB

Year 2017: 5th Classified - XIV National Open Pedro J. Villa (Senior Bodybuilding) - IFBB

Year 2017: 1st Classified and Absolute Champion Master Bodybuilding in the Spanish National Cup. - IFBB

Year 2017: 2nd Classified - III Verónica Gallego (Senior Bodybuilding Open type) - IFBB

etc.

This list continues until 2013, when I started competing in bodybuilding and strength sports.

Category:Weight Training, Sports Training, Weight Training

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/dc550de97ad83df7c793cfe8779d3509/Blood.Flow.Restriction.Training.-.More.Muscle.Mass.and.Strength.with.BFR.Training.rar
Download from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download/view/28870239D9FC74A/Blood.Flow.Restriction.Training.-.More.Muscle.Mass.and.Strength.with.BFR.Training.rar
[/center]