Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Preacher Boy Gwyn GB Empty Preacher Boy Gwyn GB

Vie Feb 04, 2022 7:50 pm

Preacher Boy Gwyn GB 262119865_9iv34vj63i3q
[/center]

Preacher Boy Gwyn GB
epub | 440.28 KB | English | Isbn:‎ 0995516588 | Author: Gwyn GB | Year: 2021

[/center]

Description:

Meet Dr Harrison Lane. He's the ritualistic crime psychologist helping police track killers, but it's the dark shadows in his own past that hunt him.

"This book may be one of the best series introductions I have ever read."

When Police find the body of a young boy they fear a Satanic connection and call in Dr Harrison Lane, Head of the Ritualistic Behavioural Crime unit.

When a second boy is snatched, it becomes a race against time to save him. But he seems to have literally disappeared without trace. It's down to Harrison to work out who could have taken him and where they're hiding.

The trouble is the investigation reawakens the dark shadows in Harrison's own past.

Harrison Lane is everything you wouldn't expect from a man with a psychology doctorate. For victims, he's everything they need.

Preacher Boy is the first in the Dr Harrison Lane mysteries, fast-paced crime suspense thrillers full of murder and intrigue, with a little romance and humour included.

From Amazon Top 20 bestselling author, Gwyn GB. Preacher Boy is perfect for those who also enjoy Angela Marsons, LJ Ross,  J M Dalgliesh, Rachel Abbott, Ann Cleeves, the BBC's Line of Duty and CBS's Criminal Minds.

PRAISE FOR PREACHER BOY

"Tense and gripping, the writing was so good I was completely hooked, this was a 'can't put it down' read."
Ramblingmads book blogger

"This first story heralds what is promising to be a really fantastic series!! Harrison Lane is a brilliant new invention with some quite unique skills to balance and enhance the solid groundwork of the detectives. The plot is clever and twisty. 5*"
The Word is Out, Alyson's reviews

"This book may be one of the best series introductions I have ever read. In Preacher Boy, Gwyn GB has created a very different protagonist, given him an extraordinary back story, and surrounded him with compelling characters in their own right."
Scintilla book blogger

"I feel like a schoolgirl - *sigh* - Harrison Lane is my new literary crush. I raced through Preacher Boy in a day. It's that kind of 'just one more chapter' read - and I needed to know what happens. You will too. Trust me. It's an excellent twisty-turny UK based police procedural."
Jane, 33SouthTextworks

"Dr Harrison Lane is about to become one of my new favourite crime-solving heroes. As an avid viewer of Criminal Minds and the Behavior Analysis Unit of the FBI, it was a no-brainer that I wanted to read this book. And while the BAU team includes many a fabulous character, there's no-one quite like Dr Lane."
L.S. Fellows, Goodreads

"It's a fascinating mystery, and a fascinating collection of compelling characters, who develop and grow over the course of the story. This includes some strong women characters, most notably Detective Chief Inspector Sandra Barker, and crime scene manager Dr. Tanya Jones. This is an excellent mystery and well worth your time. Recommended."
Lis Carey, Goodreads

Category:Occult Suspense, Domestic Thrillers, Mystery Series

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/1f7ea0d890aacbd3b0ce1d31424da56b/Preacher.Boy.Gwyn.GB.rar
Download from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download/view/15437A5CC9DE8CD/Preacher.Boy.Gwyn.GB.rar
[/center]