Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Web of Lies by Sally Rigby Empty Web of Lies by Sally Rigby

Dom Mayo 09, 2021 10:11 am

Web of Lies by Sally Rigby 206805384_035pulky8r64
[/center]

Web of Lies by Sally Rigby
epub | 337.71 KB | English | Isbn:099514480X | Author: Sally Rigby | PAge: 344 | Year: 2021

[/center]

Description:

A trail of secrets. A dangerous discovery. A deadly turn.
Police officer Sebastian Clifford never planned on becoming a private investigator. But when a scandal leads to the disbandment of his London based special squad, he finds himself out of a job. That is, until his cousin calls on him to investigate her husband's high-profile death, and prove that it wasn't a suicide. 
Clifford's reluctant to get involved, but the more he digs, the more evidence he finds. With his ability to remember everything he's ever seen, he's the perfect person to untangle the layers of deceit.
He meets Detective Constable Bird, an underutilised detective at Market Harborough's police force, who refuses to give him access to the records he's requested unless he allows her to help with the investigation. Clifford isn't thrilled. The last time he worked as part of a team it ended his career.
But with time running out, Clifford is out of options. Together they must wade through the web of lies in the hope that they'll find the truth before it kills them.
Web of Lies is the first in the new Detective Sebastian Clifford series. Perfect for readers of Joy Ellis, Robert Galbraith and Mark Dawson.

What readers are saying:

"Sat up most of the night reading this to the end, I had to finish it in one sitting, I couldn't put it down, other than to go and grab a hot drink. You aren't good for my health Sally :-D." Goodreads 5*

"I truly believe that this new series is going to be huge for Sally." Goodreads 5*
"The first novel in Sally Rigby's new series is crime writing at its very best." Goodreads 5*

"Sally Rigby's new characters are addictive and written with imagination and heart. There's a flawed magnificence about Seb and Birdie, both of them insightful and intelligent, but also at times tender, rude and profoundly funny. I couldn't help missing them both as soon as I had turned the final page." Goodreads 5*

"I would follow this author anywhere she wants to go with a book because she writes fabulously." Goodreads 5*
"Kept me hooked right from the start, it definitely kept me guessing and had me gripped. Another great page turner from Sally Rigby..roll on the next one!" Goodreads 5*

"I have read Sally Rigby's previous series and loved them, but this is even better. The two principal characters are brilliant, alive, funny and clever." Goodreads 5*

"Wow! What a page turner. I devoured this book in two hours! Intriguing! Suspenseful! Engrossing! Never a dull moment! So brilliantly well written! Great cast of characters! This book leaves you wanting more! Read and enjoy!" Goodreads 5*
"Sally has done it again. A new series that will entertain you. Lots of twist and clues to follow. New characters to intrigue your imagination as to what will happen next." Goodreads 5*

"Gah! I'm so excited to read more of this new series! I love the dynamics between Seb and Birdie. Give me more." Goodreads 5*

Category:Financial Thrillers, Hard-Boiled Mysteries, Noir Crime

Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare

https://rapidgator.net/file/5cc4e64da14ea6ebcba8ab3ced2fdcb0/Web.of.Lies.by.Sally.Rigby.epub

https://nitroflare.com/view/56ABB412FBC299B/Web.of.Lies.by.Sally.Rigby.epub

[/center]