Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Charlie Finn Og Empty Charlie Finn Og

Dom Abr 11, 2021 5:36 pm

Charlie Finn Og 201387637_2c4u730omc0w
[/center]

Charlie Finn Og
epub | 261.92 KB | English | Isbn:B07XKJ24SC | Author: Finn Óg | PAge: 392 | Year: 2019

[/center]

Description:

Sam stood on Grafton Street, watched the man go up in flames and cursed how approximate people have become. He sighed for a moment and watched the crowd part like a sea of red, the glow of the inferno flickering off their faces, horrifying and beguiling in almost equal measure. Sam shook his head, looked to the sky and stepped forward to douse the screams. He'd grow to wish he'd let the man burn.

"Written in a gritty style and drenched in the authenticity that only comes when you've been there and done it, this is a fantastic book that introduces a realistic - and realistically daunting - new hero. I couldn't put it down." USA TODAY bestselling author, Mark Dawson.

"A hard hitting, no punches spared, page turner of a book." INDEPENDENT NEWS AND MEDIA

"So fast, I was left breathless." THE BOOKIE

The second in the page-turning international thriller series noted for its realism, often enjoyed by fans of Reacher, Milton, Orphan X and The Gray Man. A father with a clandestine CV is trying, again, to raise his daughter in peace, but a noise in a dark ocean draws them into the grim and selfish world of trafficking and exploitation. Sam wrestles with the need to protect his child and deposit the people he hauls aboard their boat, yet an unusual truth unfolds, leaving him to exact retribution in unusual style.

The Sam Ireland Series often deals with what happens behind the headlines. Weaving together elements of Sam's military past, mystery, covert surveillance and investigation, war, espionage and love - the novels are noted for their authenticity, believability and suspense. They remain, at heart, about the relationship between a father and daughter, who just want to be left alone.

'I've read and loved, Lee Child, John Sanford, John Grisham, Jeffrey Deaver, etc and Finn Og leaves them for dead. No comic strip super hero, or unrealistic plots, no feeling it's fiction, just a totally absorbing, extraordinarily clever and real to life novel that kept me reading. The characters are real and and the way Finn has them relating to each other is what makes the book totally relatable and believable. The plots are amazingly clever and well thought out. You would never want Finn angry and coming after you, because he will get you and get away with it. I have read his 3 novels and can't wait for him to write more. I could not recommend Finn highly enough.' Lindsay Mc Dougall
Melbourne Australia

'Finn Og is without a doubt the best I've read! Incredibly clever plots, (If the surveillance techniques he writes about are just fiction, then I'm sure the police will soon take a leaf out of Finn's books) the characters are incredibly relatable and make his books even more absorbing and real. No over the top action, just perfectly timed matter of fact 'reality'.
(Amazon Review USA)

5 STARS: "My heart is still racing."
(Amazon Review Canada)

5 STARS: "Sam is a flawed character which makes him believable. It's been a while since I read a book in a day."
(Amazon Review Ireland)

5 STARS: "A gripping suspenseful thriller. I brought this book to read on holiday and had it done on the first day!"

5 STARS: "I thought this book was a great read, and it would make a great film. The character Sam is well written and the plot doesn't slow down and drag. Great rhythm till the very end."

5 STARS: "This is a fantastic book - from the first page it grips you and just refuses to let go, but with a sensitivity that is rare in novels of this kind."

5 STARS: "I found myself getting pulled into the story from the off. Its articulately written in nice sharp paragraphs and chapters that always leave you feeling like you want more (part of what makes it hard to put down!). I don't leave many reviews, but this book grabbed me."

5 STARS: "Great plot & storyline. A thought provoking and gripping read."

Category:Sea Adventures Fiction, Vigilante Justice, Sea Adventures Fiction

Hosters: Rapidgator | Alfafile

https://rapidgator.net/file/1d7b06e253be105ef5d434771ace1d1b/

http://alfafile.net/file/8menn

[/center]