Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

All About History Book Of The Founding Fathers Empty All About History Book Of The Founding Fathers

Jue 25 Feb 2021 - 17:47
All About History Book Of The Founding Fathers 191946335_all-about-history-book-of-the-founding-fathers

All About History Book Of The Founding Fathers
pdf | 164.8 MB | English | Isbn:B08L751P7D |Author: Steven Rabb | Page: 150 | Year: 2020[/center]

Description:

If the Founding Fathers surveyed our nation today and together composed a single speech to America, what would they say? To answer that question, author Steven Rabb meticulously curated the words of the Founders from their documents and letters and crafted them into a beautiful narrative that defines and defends America's founding principles. The Founders Speech To a Nation in Crisis is a tapestry of liberty woven into ten themed chapters that culminate with a robust defense of the right to keep and bear arms, private property, the rule of law, and a call to action for every American.

The Prologue chronicles a current day reunion of America's Founding Fathers at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. Through a stroke of providence, the Founders have assembled once again to take up their pen and save the country they love. Their resulting work, 'The Founders' Speech to a Nation in Crisis', is a celebration of America's founding principles, a primer on the Constitution, a clarion call to defend religious liberty, a caution on human nature, a voice for economic freedom, and a rallying cry to reclaim our country, once again, from the outstretched arms of tyranny.

REVIEWS

"It is nearly impossible to put this book down. The author has managed to consolidate the ethos of our dematic Republic by consolidating the thoughts or words of our founders and other important thinkers from following generations. The index is a who's who of the most important people of our Republic. Every elected official at every level of government should read this book. Every appointed official that has even a remote connection with the policy should read this book. This book should be used in schools. Students should be required to pass a quiz to advance in grade and another quiz to graduate based on this book. Every citizen should read this book!"
----AMAZON CUSTOMER----

"My heart has been aching, wondering what our Founding Fathers would think of our country today...then I found this book. I was in tears just in the Prologue! How did we let things get so far from the original intent? How do we get it back? Every American should have and read this book! My dream is to get the Founder's Bible in every American's home and know I want to add this book to it as well!"
---- AMAZON CUSTOMER----

"I read the Kindle version in one reading...I couldn't put it down! Ordered the paperback and will order a case of these for local politicians! This book is an excellent timely reminder of what makes America great and how we can keep it that way! Thank you!"
---- AMAZON CUSTOMER----

"This is the first book in History that has compiled the writings of the founders of our great country along with many who followed who are recognized as transformative individuals for the good of mankind. The Bible is the resource for the word of God. This book is the resource for current generations to understand the principles and deliberations of what has made our country what it is. Every family should have this book and discuss its contents as part of a regular curriculum of education and of broadening one's understanding of why we are a country of laws."
---- AMAZON CUSTOMER----

Category:Study & Teaching of History, Historiography, State & Local Government

Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare | K2S

https://rapidgator.net/file/ccd5326f2c68b311d945c3a9a1061292/

http://nitroflare.com/view/0F228F4B533E30C/

https://k2s.cc/file/846d819ecb86f