Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Holy Sheoly by Hunter Blain  Empty Holy Sheoly by Hunter Blain

Jue Feb 04, 2021 3:17 pm

Holy Sheoly by Hunter Blain  _e4554709d852076338bd6c208e96d2f4
[/center]

Holy Sheoly by Hunter Blain
epub | 443.25 KB | English | Isbn:B08FY48D9F |
Author: Hunter Blain | PAge: 336 | Year: 2020

[/center]

Description:

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company, and Sheol for.well, the screaming silence of eternal nothingness?

In the frigid lands belonging to the Queen of the Unseelie, a beautiful stranger dressed all in ivory makes his approach. A debt is owed, and payment is due.
Below the burning lakes of everlasting woe and the single, vast city of Hell, lies Sheol-the Hell below Hell. A place of absolute nothingness, occupied only by fallen demons, slain angels, and lost souls. No sight. No sound. Nothing but the infinite expanse of muted, inky blackness to serve as maddening companions for all of eternity. And that's exactly where John must go to try and save those he loves, and those who trusted him.
Armed with only a nine-inch nail pulled from Christ's flesh, John must discover a way to descend into the endless abyss, find his friends, and lead them back out to safety before he becomes a permanent resident himself and has to pay property taxes.
Unfortunately, since the dawn of creation, no one has ever escaped Sheol. But John is a vampirican, not a vampirican't. As long as Samael isn't actively trying to sabotage his plans with some nefarious scheme.

Books in the Preternatural Chronicles:
Deliverance-Book 0.5: B07V3GBZ47
I'm Glad You're Dead-Book 1: B07PG3CGG8
Dawn and Quartered-Book 2: B07SS6PDJY
Shadow of a Doubt-Book 3: B0821YGZPQ
Moonlight Equilibrium-Book 3.5: B086RY3WHZ
Mouth of Madness-Book 4: B086FX5B87
What the Hell-Book 5: B088BG92DX

If you like Jim Butcher, Shayne Silvers, Cameron O'Connell, Kevin Hearne, Steve McHugh, Ilona Andrews, Patricia Briggs, Shannon Mayer, or K.F. Breene, you won't be able to put down the highly addictive Preternatural Chronicles.

"Hunter Blain is my spirit animal." - Shayne Silvers, Amazon Top 25 Bestselling Author

Available in digital, print, and audiobook formats.

What Amazon readers are saying:
★★★★★ 'Let me count the ways I blood thee.'
★★★★★ 'Move over Dresden!'
★★★★★ 'The Preternatural Chronicles MUST come to Netflix. Now.'
★★★★★ 'John Cook puts the G.O.A.T. in gloat.'
★★★★★ 'Shayne Silvers has found the next author to take over Urban Fantasy.'
★★★★★ 'I need John Cook to have a story with Nate Temple. Please.'
★★★★★ 'John Cook loves vegans. Especially when they are served raw.'
★★★★★ 'The only thing that sparkles about this vampire is his fangs in the moonlight.'
★★★★★ 'All the twisted humor of Pulp Fiction, but with a vampire. It's more like Gulp Fiction.'
★★★★★ 'If John Wick was a vampire and hung out with Ryan Reynolds on the weekends.'
★★★★★ 'Revenge is for amateurs, but vengeance is for professional vampires who take their jobs seriously. Like John Cook.'
★★★★★ 'Fans of Morbius, Blade, Buffy, Shade of Devil, and Deadpool will love the Preternatural Chronicles.'

★★Nine out of ten people who recommend things loved Hunter Blain's books, according to a rigged and heavily-biased research study overseen by Argento Publishing...★★

Category:Dark Fantasy, Dark Fantasy Horror, Coming of Age Fantasy

Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare

https://rapidgator.net/file/398f2aa54304492233415371218c455a/

http://nitroflare.com/view/885DE3CE29C855B/

[/center]