Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

A Troll Walks Into a Bar by Douglas Lumsden  Empty A Troll Walks Into a Bar by Douglas Lumsden

Lun Ene 11, 2021 1:20 pm

A Troll Walks Into a Bar by Douglas Lumsden  A.troll.walks.into.a.13joa
[/center]

A Troll Walks Into a Bar by Douglas Lumsden
epub | 321.72 KB | English | Isbn:B081LVHHLF |
Author: Douglas Lumsden | PAge: 344 | Year: 2019

[/center]

Description:

A troll in a pin-striped suit walks into a bar. He's looking for Alex Southerland, private investigator and summoner of elementals. A gorgeous dame is going to come to Southerland with a case, and the troll tells him that he is going to turn the case down--or else! But Southerland doesn't respond well to threats, even from a seven-and-a-half foot, five-hundred pound enforcer. Besides, he needs the dough! The stubborn P.I. soon finds himself cruising through the traffic-jammed streets of Yerba City in an outlandish beastmobile borrowed from a glorified pimp, encountering corrupt city officials, deadly gang bosses, creatures of legend, the sleaziest attorney in the city, a were-rat, and an irresistible--if homicidal--refugee from the ocean depths. Framed for a murder he didn't commit, Southerland weaves his way from seedy neighborhoods to the dazzling lights of downtown--and from one savage beating to the next--to clear his name and uncover a shocking secret.

Reviewed by Susan Sewell for Readers' Favorite:

Five Stars!

Trolls, elves, adaros, were-rats, and elementals combined with a hard-boiled detective create havoc and mayhem in a fantastical city in the sensational novel A Troll Walks Into A Bar: A Noir Urban Fantasy Novel (Alexander Southerland, P.I.) by Douglas Lumsden. While sitting in a bar and enjoying a drink, Private Investigator Alexander Southerland is approached by a Yerba City police detective who is a five-hundred-pound troll with a bad attitude. The massive officer warns Alex to step aside from a potential client. Even though he is outweighed by several hundred pounds, Alex doesn't like being pushed around and, by the tingling on his neck, makes his own decision. When he finds himself in possession of a locked box with undisclosed contents and the City's finest, from the mayor on down to the troll, willing to kill for it, Alex is in trouble. With a secretive client, a crooked police captain, and a rogue troll making his job a little harder, Alex is more determined than ever to discover what is in the box and act accordingly. That is if he can stay alive.

A Troll Walks Into A Bar by Douglas Lumsden is a delightful whodunit filled with action and suspense. Brilliantly written, the story has a riveting plot and a dramatic story arc. Captured by the imagery of the story world and the uniqueness of the characters, I was hooked from the first page and couldn't put the book down until I reached the explosive denouement. All of the elements contained in the enthralling storyline, fantastic backdrop, and revolutionary characters created an extraordinary novel that will delight those who enjoy urban fantasy with a noir feel. It is the first book in a series, and I can't wait to read the sequel! Due to the strong language, it is suitable for a more mature reader.

Category:Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Paranormal & Urban Fantasy

Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare

https://rapidgator.net/file/85dfff6c32338ebb346c0ba5383e6988/

http://nitroflare.com/view/6FF6D46CA074AD0/

[/center]