Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Cuckold Chronicle Collection Empty Cuckold Chronicle Collection

Sáb Sep 19, 2020 11:10 am

Cuckold Chronicle Collection Lr2PA7Mm_t

Cuckold Chronicle Collection
epub | 136.01 KB | English | B0112VEL0U | Author: Don Johnson | 126 | 2015

:

Cuckold Chronicles is a collection of FIVE steamy cuckold stories. It includes:

Naughty Housewife
Vanessa was tired of being a pleasing, yet ignored, housewife. Her husband, a big shot attorney, continuously ignored her. Fed up and tired of his behavior, Vanessa shows him who is the boss when she brings a sexy young man into the house and makes her husband watch as she becomes very naughty with this stranger.

Alicia's First Time
John was a pro at being in a cuckold relationship. His ex-wife had trained him quite well. Missing what he once had, he begged his hot wife Alicia to find a man that she would feel comfortable with. When they least expected it, they met an older handsome stranger at an adult store who was looking for an afternoon of fun. Could John convince his wife to go through with it? Would Alicia like her new bull more than her husband?

Shunned By My Wife
Sheila and I had always been your typical run-of-the-mill ordinary vanilla couple. High school sweethearts who had only ever experienced each other. That is until my wife and I decided that we needed to spice things up. I never knew how spicy and heated things were going to get until she met three strangers in a bar and let them have their way with her in the van out back. As for me? I could only watch and clean her up when they were done.

On John's Dime
Lonely housewives, Angie and Barbie, have weekly luncheons that allow them some girl time away from their old, loaded husbands. Typically when they go out to lunch, the ladies use it as an opportunity to gossip about their friends and their love lives. Neither of the women are happy in their marriages despite having all the money in the world.

As the two women discuss their boring, non-existent sex lives, their hunk of a waiter knows everything they're saying. Even though the women are speaking barely above a whisper, the waiter has a unique talent -- he can read lips! He knows that the old men can't keep up with their young, hot wives. Eager to get in on the action, he confronts the embarrassed women and offers his number -- along with his prices!

Angie must decide whether or not she could go through with cheating on her husband -- she does love him, doesn't she? Her friend Barbie is of no help as she encourages Angie to give the waiter a call. If Angie decides to go through with it, she'll be using her rich husband's credit card to pay for sex. Can she do it? What if she gets caught? John might cut her funds entirely -- or can she use it against him for being suck a boring old geezer?

Sweet Revenge
Julia was married to one of the most prestigious lawyers in town. Just after her 30th birthday, she could hear her biological clock ticking away, and she knew time was against her. Eager to become a mother, Julia and her husband Bill decided that it was time to start their family.

When Julia learned that her husband had a dirty little secret that he'd hidden from her, everything changed. Julia discovered that her husband had been exploiting his power with the law firm to sleep with hopeful young interns. She saw red and wanted revenge!

With the help of a young, well-built college intern from her husband's law firm, Julia cuckolded her husband. Using Thomas as her new bull, she made her husband grovel and plead for her to keep his dirty little affair a secret...but would she?

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/1f329168dd4e41184c7e1e34da8219f2/Cuckold.Chronicle.Collection.epub
Download from NitroFlare

http://nitroflare.com/view/3AB2269C1609E14/Cuckold.Chronicle.Collection.epub