Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Over My Shoulder by Patricia Dixon  Empty Over My Shoulder by Patricia Dixon

Dom Dic 20, 2020 2:02 pm

Over My Shoulder by Patricia Dixon  92b0bb1363512962
Over My Shoulder by Patricia Dixon  Zy62dfs50j50qdjg5
[/center]

Over My Shoulder by Patricia Dixon
epub | 674.4 KB | English | Isbn:B07GMPHZ1Z |
Author: Patricia Dixon | PAge: 386 | Year: 2018

[/center]

Description:

'A fast-paced, chilling read! I was hooked from page one. Over My Shoulder is both addictive and intriguing - a must-read for all crime fiction fans.'  Linda Huber Bestselling author of Baby Dear
When Freya falls for the manipulative Kane, her life changes beyond her wildest imagination. When the luxurious life she craves gradually becomes intolerable she realises escape is out of reach. Her life has changed and so has she.
She knows that when she least expects it, he will return and make good his promise to exact revenge and ensure she pays the price he felt he is owed.
Can Freya ever be free?
Whoever knew love could be so dangerous?
Following Freya from her carefree twenties up to the present day, Over My Shoulder is an intricate tale of blinkered love and obsession.

What everyone is saying about Over My Shoulder:
'Dark and disturbing story of power and control. A growing sense of menace creeps through every page, leading to a thrilling climax.' - Sue Fortin #1Bestselling author of The Girl Who Lied and Sister Sister.
'A fast-paced, chilling read! I was hooked from page one. Over My Shoulder is both addictive and intriguing - a must-read for all crime fiction fans.' - Linda Huber Bestselling author of Baby Dear
"A well-written and thoroughly entertaining book which I very much enjoyed reading" John Nicholl - best-selling author of Portraits of the Dead and Before I Met Him
"You just don't realise how powerful the title of this story is until you have read the book. Absolutely Wowed!" Susan Hampson - Books From Dusk Till Dawn 
"It's packed with twists and turns that will make you shift in your seat and cringe." Rubina Gomes - Rubina Reads
"Well done to the author on a well written story and writing a story that needs to be told." Philomena Callan - Cheekpee Reads And Reviews 
"Patricia Dixon has taken a difficult subject and constructed a hard hitting but totally believable tale that's written with empathy." Neats Wilson - The Haphazardous Hippo
"Stunning, Gripping, Captivating.! OMG!!! What a read!" Nicki Murphy - Nicki's Book Blog 
"This was a well done, compelling, and dark story." Berit Lohn - Audio Killed The Bookmark
"There are not enough stars I can give this story to show you how much I loved this book." Robyn Reo - Sinfully Wicked Books  
"It's dark undertones really make for a Gripping Compulsive page-turner." Dash Fan Book Reviews

Over My Shoulder is a dark and gripping psychological�thriller with themes of domestic noir, abuse and violence. It will appeal to fans of authors like Claire Mackintosh, Louise Jensen, Lisas Hall and Lisa Ballantyne

Category:Women's Psychological Fiction, Women's Crime Fiction, Psychological Fiction

Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare

https://rapidgator.net/file/3ce9d766342c525ec302bb52182a1621/

http://nitroflare.com/view/F430C8960814DA4/

[/center]