Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Paris Daughter: An absolutely unforgettable page-turner full of family secrets... Empty The Paris Daughter: An absolutely unforgettable page-turner full of family secrets...

Hoy a las 12:20 am
The Paris Daughter: An absolutely unforgettable page-turner full of family secrets... 6c0dd5498f11991f1d8418898faf224f
epub | 8.06 MB | English| Isbn:9781835250181 | Author: Soraya Lane | Year: 2024[/center]

Description:
Paris, 1941: Gazing out at the glittering skyline, Evelina clutches the letter from her love in shaking hands. "I know I do not deserve you my darling, but I pray you will wait for me. You have my heart, and I hope that nothing will keep us apart..."
London, present day. Blake gazes down at a scrap of shimmering silver velvet attached to a faded dress design, tracing the details with wonder. They were left at Hope's House, a home for unmarried mothers where her grandmother was born and then adopted. Now her beloved grandmother has passed, the beautiful fabric and the signature are the only clues she has about her biological family. Will she be able to unravel the decades-old family secret?
Blake can't get the intricate drawing, and the ways it could relate to her family, out of her head. Armed with a plane ticket, a Paris address and the details of a handsome fashion curator named Henri, Blake is determined to find out the truth about her talented great-grandmother Evelina's life. Perhaps Blake will even rediscover her own dreams of working in fashion.
Soon Blake is walking down the Champs-Élysées and enjoying intimate dinners with Henri, who is researching the work of Evelina, one of Paris' most infamous designers, whose bold designs rivalled Coco Chanel's. As Henri and Blake grow closer, they uncover Evelina's legacy, and the forbidden romance that set the fashion world ablaze.
As Blake discovers the impossible choice that caused Evelina to flee the most romantic city in the world, she wonders if she too could risk everything for love. Could hearing tales of her great-grandmother's bravery encourage Blake to take a chance on a new life with Henri? Or will the fallout of Evelina's heart-wrenching past drive Blake back home?
A completely addictive and emotional novel about family secrets, forbidden love and having the courage to follow your dreams. Perfect for fans of Santa Montefiore, Lucinda Riley and Victoria Hislop.

This novel can be enjoyed as a standalone.
What everyone is saying about the Lost Daughters series:
"Wow, I was really touched by this amazing book... So heartwarming and moving... One of my favourite books of this year! I just loved it so much!... It gave me all the feels... Perfect.' Angelic Light, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
"Oh my gosh... I loved it!... Heartwarming yet heartbreaking. I was engrossed from the beginning and read in two sittings! It felt so real... Wonderful." @karen_loves_reading, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
"Well I am ABSOLUTELY gutted to come to the end of this book as it ends my stunning sofa holiday... Just one of those absolutely stunning books... Completely lost in the pages for hours... I genuinely felt like I had packed my suitcase... An absolutely stunning read!!!... I loved every page." Bookworm86, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
"I was truly mesmerized... I simply couldn't put the book down... emotional and heartbreaking ... Will keep you hooked till the end... Five stars!" Tropical Girl Reads, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
"Wow, I truly loved this... Captivated me... I couldn't put the book down... Left me heart-broken and tearful... An absolute must-read. I loved everything about this." PageTurners, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

https://ddownload.com/xnz3cfsaz4fi
https://rapidgator.net/file/06f5ddad9001ada59b0cc9d2feb7bbfc/
https://turbobit.net/miot3tbl5nam.html
[/center]