Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Fosse, Jon - [Septology I-II] - The Other Name (Transit, 2019) Empty Fosse, Jon - [Septology I-II] - The Other Name (Transit, 2019)

Mar Oct 24, 2023 8:53 pm

Fosse, Jon - [Septology I-II] - The Other Name (Transit, 2019) 5d5b5566a6a206fd6f9e68098f8df62c
[/center]

epub | 705.11 KB | English | Isbn:N/A | Author: Jon Fosse | Year: N/A
[/center]

Description:

Longlisted for the 2020 International Booker Prize
"Fosse's fusing of the commonplace and the existential, together with his dramatic forays into the past, make for a relentlessly consuming work: already Septology feels momentous."-The Guardian
The Other Name follows the lives of two men living close to each other on the west coast of Norway. The year is coming to a close and Asle, an aging painter and widower, is reminiscing about his life. He lives alone, his only friends being his neighbor, Åsleik, a bachelor and traditional Norwegian fisherman-farmer, and Beyer, a gallerist who lives in Bjørgvin, a couple hours' drive south of Dylgja, where he lives. There, in Bjørgvin, lives another Asle, also a painter. He and the narrator are doppelgangers-two versions of the same person, two versions of the same life.Written in hypnotic prose that shifts between the first and third person, The Other Name calls into...

Fosse, Jon - [Septology I-II] - The Other Name (Transit, 2019) 363506399_rg

Fosse, Jon - [Septology I-II] - The Other Name (Transit, 2019).epub
Fosse, Jon - [Septology I-II] - The Other Name (Transit, 2019) 393110887_alfafile-logo

Fosse, Jon - [Septology I-II] - The Other Name (Transit, 2019).epub
For any dead links contact me on TELEGRAM : @ADTEAM1, i will update ASAP
[/center]