Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Slavic Myths by Noah Charney Empty The Slavic Myths by Noah Charney

Sáb Oct 21, 2023 1:21 pm

The Slavic Myths by Noah Charney Efde8825c812fc06594dae683bd93d37
[/center]

epub | 25.55 MB | English | Isbn:N/A | Author: Noah Charney | Year: N/A
[/center]

Description:

A Pulitzer-nominated author and one of the great public intellectuals of Slavic culture bring to life the unfamiliar myths and legends of the Slavic world.
In the first collection of Slavic myths for an international readership, Noah Charney and Svetlana Slapšak expertly weave together the ancient stories with nuanced analysis to illuminate their place at the heart of Slavic tradition. While Slavic cultures are far-ranging, comprised of East Slavs (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus), West Slavs (the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland), and South Slavs (the countries of former Yugoslavia plus Bulgaria), they are connected by tales of adventure and magic with roots in a common lore. In the world of Slavic mythology we find petulant deities, demons and fairies, witches, and a supreme god who can hurl thunderbolts. Gods gather under the World Tree, reminiscent of Norse mythology's Yggdrasill. The vampire-usually the only Serbo-Croatian word in any...

The Slavic Myths by Noah Charney 363506399_rg

The Slavic Myths by Noah Charney ...rar
The Slavic Myths by Noah Charney 390536041_nelion-me

The Slavic Myths by Noah Charney ...rar
For any dead links contact me on TELEGRAM : @ADTEAM1, i will update ASAP
[/center]