Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Naked Trader's Book of Trading Strategies by Robbie Burns Empty The Naked Trader's Book of Trading Strategies by Robbie Burns

Sáb 21 Oct 2023 - 13:15

The Naked Trader's Book of Trading Strategies by Robbie Burns A339c8a351c3516fbda89632e4c0236d
[/center]

epub | 9.17 MB | N/A | Isbn:N/A | Author: Robbie Burns | Year: N/A
[/center]

Description:

Would you like to be your own boss? To spend your days doing pretty much what you like - and get paid ten times as much as you used to for sitting at a laptop for someone who doesn't care about you? There's no doubt that being a financial trader is one of the best ways to achieve this. Robbie Burns - aka The Naked Trader - knows this from experience. Twenty-two years ago he took the leap. Since then he has traded his way in stocks and shares from a few grand to over £3m ($5m). Along the way, he recorded a lot of his trades. He also steadily built up an arsenal of effective trading strategies: ideas that make money. Repeatedly. With no technical nonsense, no complicated equations or weird theories, just common sense and logic - which turns out not to be so common in the markets... This all-new book brings them together in one place for the first time, and shows them in action, in a compelling follow-up to his bestselling Naked Trader books. Learn how to...

The Naked Trader's Book of Trading Strategies by Robbie Burns 363506399_rg

The Naked Trader's Book of Trading Strategies by Robbie Burns.rar
The Naked Trader's Book of Trading Strategies by Robbie Burns 390536041_nelion-me

The Naked Trader's Book of Trading Strategies by Robbie Burns.rar
For any dead links contact me on TELEGRAM : @ADTEAM1, i will update ASAP
[/center]