Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Until Proven Innocent - Nicola Williams Empty Until Proven Innocent - Nicola Williams

Sáb 21 Oct 2023 - 12:02

Until Proven Innocent - Nicola Williams A791ae5c85f6dbf929ff3d8374af43e8
[/center]

epub | 762.17 KB | English | Isbn:N/A | Author: Nicola Williams | Year: N/A
[/center]

Description:

'Spectacular! British crime fiction has a dazzling new voice in Nicola Williams' Tony Parsons
The gripping new courtroom thriller following barrister Lee Mitchell in her most controversial case yet

Lee Mitchell is a young barrister from a working-class Caribbean background: in the cut-throat environment of the courtroom, everything is stacked against her.
On her doorstep in South London the 15-year-old son of the pastor at the local Black church is shot, and the local community is shattered. All evidence is pointing to infamously corrupt, racist police officer Sergeant Jack Lambert as the irredeemable suspect. His own boss - rebel-turned-copper Danny Wallace - is certain he is guilty.
Against her will, Lee is strong-armed into defending him. With cries of 'Black Lives Matter!' echoing in the streets, Lee is at the centre of the turmoil as lies, anger, and mistrust spiral out of control.
With the line between her personal and professional life becoming...

Until Proven Innocent - Nicola Williams 363506399_rg

Until_Proven_Innocent_-_Nicola_Williams.epub
Until Proven Innocent - Nicola Williams 390536041_nelion-me

Until_Proven_Innocent_-_Nicola_Williams.epub
For any dead links contact me on TELEGRAM : @ADTEAM1, i will update ASAP
[/center]