Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Silent Key Empty Silent Key

Sáb 21 Oct 2023 - 12:00

Silent Key 7341f546a179d7575cacfb8ba9ad1659
[/center]

epub | 1.05 MB | English | Isbn:N/A | Author: Laurel Hightower | Year: 2023
[/center]

Description:

A detective, supernatural mystery with elements of Nick Cutter's The Deep, Peter Benchley's Jaws and Stephen King's Firestarter.
After the loss of her husband under mysterious circumstances, former Detective Cam Ambrose learns how little she truly knew him. Reeling with the grief of her loss and the realization that the man she loved was a stranger, she must learn how to keep her young daughter safe from a world of the supernatural she never knew existed. With the help of her best friend Dimi and reclusive neighbor Eric Morgan, she sets out to solve a decades-old mystery entangling the machinations of an obsessed killer, her husband's mistress, and a series of deadly hauntings.
FLAME TREE PRESS is the imprint of long-standing Independent Flame Tree Publishing, dedicated to full-length original fiction in the horror and suspense, science fiction & fantasy, and crime / mystery / thriller categories. The list brings together fantastic new...

Silent Key 363506399_rg

Silent_Key.rar
Silent Key 390536041_nelion-me

Silent_Key.rar
For any dead links contact me on TELEGRAM : @ADTEAM1, i will update ASAP
[/center]