Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Going Solo - Everything You Need to Start Your Business and Succeed as Your Own Boss Empty Going Solo - Everything You Need to Start Your Business and Succeed as Your Own Boss

Lun 16 Oct 2023 - 19:38

Going Solo - Everything You Need to Start Your Business and Succeed as Your Own Boss 9a826eda044be12344b3bc140b9c920a
[/center]

epub | 1.35 MB | English | Isbn:N/A | Author: Julie Barlow | Year: N/A
[/center]

Description:

"A must-have for anyone who wants to be self-employed." - La Presse
Whether you are a dog groomer, a real-estate agent, actor, lawyer, or graphic designer, Going Solo is for you.
Should you incorporate? What expenses can you deduct? Do you need a website? What about insurance? How do you negotiate a contract? How do you make GST/HST work for you?
Find the answers to all your questions about starting your own business in Going Solo, the essential toolkit for self-employed Canadians. Drawing on deep personal experience, authors Julie Barlow and Jean-Benoît Nadeau give you the practical information you need to succeed in daily business life. Whether you need an invoice template, advice on managing relations with your banker, planning an advertising campaign, it's all here in a clear, comprehensive, and accessible format.

Going Solo - Everything You Need to Start Your Business and Succeed as Your Own Boss 363506399_rg

Going Solo - Everything You Need to Start Your Business and Succeed as Your Own Boss.rar
Going Solo - Everything You Need to Start Your Business and Succeed as Your Own Boss 390536041_nelion-me

Going Solo - Everything You Need to Start Your Business and Succeed as Your Own Boss.rar
For any dead links contact me on TELEGRAM : @ADTEAM1, i will update ASAP
[/center]