Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Truth about the Accident Empty The Truth about the Accident

Lun Jul 03, 2023 12:44 am

The Truth about the Accident 63d48b41df5549261107efd29505e58c
[/center]

epub | 433.71 KB | English | Isbn:9781837903573 | Author: Nicole Trope | Year: 2023
[/center]

Description:

I gaze at my husband's once handsome face, so still and pale in the hospital bed. The doctors say I should keep talking. He might be able to hear me even after the terrible accident that left him fighting for his life. But all I have to whisper to my husband is I know what you did.

Every day I wave my husband Damon off with a kiss and a smile, drive our precious children to school, and make sure our house is pristine before preparing a delicious meal. I pretend I'm not filled with fury that he once nearly destroyed our perfect life. It's important to carry on as normal.

That is, until the accident.

My husband was hit by a car. It was pouring with rain. Nobody saw what happened. But the police are asking questions.

Do they know about the terrible argument we had that day?

Do they know about the text message I sent, telling someone to Delete everything ?

And do they know that no one is happier that my husband is in a hospital bed, than me?

Category:Thriller, Mystery Thriller, Mystery, Psychological Thriller

The Truth about the Accident 363506399_rg

The_Truth_about_the_Accident.epub
The Truth about the Accident 361444878_fikper

The_Truth_about_the_Accident.epub
[/center]