Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Hold Me Tight Workbook - A Couple's Guide for a Lifetime of Love By Dr  Sue Jo... Empty The Hold Me Tight Workbook - A Couple's Guide for a Lifetime of Love By Dr Sue Jo...

Sáb Jul 01, 2023 5:56 pm

The Hold Me Tight Workbook - A Couple's Guide for a Lifetime of Love By Dr  Sue Jo... 3e9b9a08075de014988a9363411f5a09
[/center]

epub | 3.42 MB | English | Isbn:031644023X | Author: Dr. Sue Johnson | Year: 2022
[/center]

Description:

A companion workbook to Dr. Sue Johnson's million-copy bestseller Hold Me Tight , packed with exercises, conversation prompts, and activities to help couples strengthen their bond, deepen their intimacy, and cultivate a lifetime of love.

Dr. Sue Johnson's landmark book Hold Me Tight has helped more than 1 million readers strengthen and repair their romantic relationships. Now, finally, comes a companion workbook designed to help couples open up, reestablish safe emotional connection, and renew their bond. 

Drawing on the latest developments in Emotionally Focused Therapy, a field pioneered by Dr. Johnson, The Hold Me Tight Workbook is packed with sage wisdom and science-backed advice, as well as compelling conversation prompts, exercises, activities, and resources to help couples work through conflict and achieve greater levels of intimacy. Whether you're celebrating your 50th anniversary or your first, The Hold Me Tight Workbook is an invaluable guide to cultivating a deeper connection - and more fulfilling relationship - with the person you love most. 

The Hold Me Tight Workbook - A Couple's Guide for a Lifetime of Love By Dr  Sue Jo... 363506399_rg

The Hold Me Tight Workbook - A Couple's Guide for a Lifetime of Love By Dr. Sue Johnson.rar
The Hold Me Tight Workbook - A Couple's Guide for a Lifetime of Love By Dr  Sue Jo... 361444878_fikper

The Hold Me Tight Workbook - A Couple's Guide for a Lifetime of Love By Dr. Sue Johnson.rar
[/center]