Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Nice Guy Empty The Nice Guy

Lun Jun 26, 2023 10:32 am

The Nice Guy Fb34647f04860e51888b5d452984f1f0
[/center]

epub | 418.42 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BY32NJ3X | Author: Sarah A. Denzil, SL Harker | Year: 2023
[/center]

Description:

Laura thought she'd found the one nice guy in New York City.

When Ethan saves her from a crushing crowd on Brooklyn Bridge, their connection is dazzling. Worthy of a heat-filled passionate night.

Laura falls pregnant from their one-night stand -a miracle considering her past fertility issues. Ethan is attentive and wonderful at first. She hopes he will be the kind of father she'd always wanted for herself.

Until his attentiveness turns to obsession. His questions become demands. Why didn't she answer her phone or respond to his messages? Why won't she move in with him and his rich mother?

Soon Laura realises the father of her child is a controlling sociopath . And there's no telling the lengths Ethan will go to in order to keep baby Christopher for himself.

Laura will stop at nothing to save her baby boy.

But is she too late?

" OMG What a thrilling, gripping storyline. I LOVED everything about it!" -- NetGalley Reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"Like all Sarah Denzil books, I will be telling everyone to read this!" -- NetGalley Reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"Loved, loved, LOVED this book! This was one of those books that even part way through reading I already can't wait to tell people all about it and how much I enjoyed it. It was the definition of a page-turner." -- Goodreads Reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"What a twisty page-turner! This book shows the desperate measures that a mother will go to in order to save her child! My heart was pounding. I was chewing my nails. I've never wanted a bad guy to die so badly. It was truly amazing!" -- NetGalley Reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"Wow, I just finished this book and it's going to take a couple of minutes for my heart rate to return back to normal." -- Goodreads Reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Category:Domestic Thrillers, Psychological Fiction, Domestic Thrillers

The Nice Guy Rapidgator

The_Nice_Guy.epub
The Nice Guy 361444878_fikper

The_Nice_Guy.epub
[/center]