Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Homemaker Empty The Homemaker

Lun Jun 26, 2023 10:25 am

The Homemaker A17a7637075a87629995ccc433510169
[/center]

epub | 525.94 KB | English | Isbn:9781837905041 | Author: Shari J. Ryan | Year: 2023
[/center]

Description:

I pull back the blanket to take another peek at my beautiful baby boy. My heart flatlines. He isn't there. "Where is he?" I cry, my whole body trembling. But my husband just shakes his head. "Darling. we don't have a baby."

What is he talking about? Stumbling to my feet, I look frantically at the highchair, the playmat in the corner, the sofa. I need to find my little boy.

Limbs like ice, I rush toward the stairs, shouting my son's name. But my husband grabs my arms and gently reminds me there is no baby here.

I can't listen. I don't understand how our child isn't in our home. I don't know who could have taken him. I just know I have to find him.

Climbing the stairs two at a time, my hand is already stretching toward the nursery door, but my husband overtakes, blocking my way.

He forces me to face him. I think I can hear the baby mobile over the crib. I can practically smell the newborn smell. But my husband sighs and shakes his head.

He says it again, firmly this time, as a tear tracks down my cheek: "We don't have a baby."

I blink rapidly, my breathing ragged. I think he expects me to agree. But I know that my son is real. I can feel his weight in my arms. And I will stop at nothing to get him back.

An absolutely gripping psychological thriller that will have your heart racing. Prepare yourself for jaw-dropping, mind-blowing twists! Perfect for fans of addictive page-turners like The Housemaid , The Family Across the Street and The Family Upstairs .

What readers are saying about The Homemaker :

" UNREAL, sooooooo good! . What a plot, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this novel. I'm sad I'm done reading it." Goodreads reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"What did I just read??!! I'm speechless . So flipping good. Grasps you from the first page until the last word. The twists and turns make this one book you won't be able to put down . Be prepared to dive in and not come up for air until you hit the end! " Goodreads reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"This story was sooo good . Boy oh boy the writer had twists up her sleeve I did not see coming. Left me sitting with my mouth wide open . I am a big fan. 5 stars ." B For Book Review , Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"Everything about this book pulled me in. I was completely engrossed . Thrilling and twisted. The twists and turns were epic and left me gobsmacked . A must read ." @onceuponatimebookreviews , Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Clear your schedule , this is a book you won't be able to put down . Captivating." Goodreads reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"I cannot say enough good things ! From cover to cover, I was hooked! . So intriguing." NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"Had me gripped from the very beginning! . I couldn't guess the depth of the twists. Truly shocking. A must read !!!" Goodreads reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Wow! What a book. Jaw dropping . Really clever." Goodreads reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Fantastic . I love to be kept guessing!. I finished it over a few hours . Would definitely recommend ." Goodreads reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"Enthralling. Breath taking . Hard to put down. Loved it ." Goodreads reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Category:Psychological Fiction, Psychological Fiction, Psychological Thrillers

The Homemaker Rapidgator

The_Homemaker.epub
The Homemaker 361444878_fikper

The_Homemaker.epub
[/center]