Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Richard Ford - A Piece of My Heart (Retail) Empty Richard Ford - A Piece of My Heart (Retail)

Dom Jun 25, 2023 7:19 pm

Richard Ford - A Piece of My Heart (Retail) A3b4183e92ea94bb495105ac8741ae81
[/center]

epub | 2.22 MB | English | Isbn:‎ 0747584966 | Author: Richard Ford | Year: 2011
[/center]

Description:

Ford's mesmerizing first novel is the story of two godless pilgrims. Robard Hewes has driven across the country in the service of a destructive passion. Sam Newell is seeking the missing piece of himself. When these men converge, on an uncharted island in the Mississippi, each discovers the thing he's looking for--amid a conflagration of violence that's as shocking as it is inevitable.

"This is one of those books that hit you hard...a story filled with breathing characters and genius-crafted dialogue between moments of consummate description.... I can't be unbiased. I'm mad for this book."--Elizabeth Ashton, Houston Chronicle

Category:Metaphysical & Visionary Fiction, Romance Literary Fiction, Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Literary Fiction

Richard Ford - A Piece of My Heart (Retail) Rapidgator

Richard Ford - A Piece of My Heart (Retail).rar
Richard Ford - A Piece of My Heart (Retail) 361444878_fikper

Richard Ford - A Piece of My Heart (Retail).rar
[/center]