Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Fantastics and Other Fancies (1919) by Lafcadio Hearn Empty Fantastics and Other Fancies (1919) by Lafcadio Hearn

Dom Jun 25, 2023 9:16 am

Fantastics and Other Fancies (1919) by Lafcadio Hearn Bb750aef45cd1718878e87c5d323517b
[/center]

pdf | 7.78 MB | English | Isbn:‎ 1408645564 | Author: Lafcadio Hearn | Year: 2015
[/center]

Description:

"I am conscious they are only trivial," wrote Lafcadio Heam from New Orleans in 1880 to his friend H. E. Krehbiel, speaking of the weird little sketches he was publishing from time to time in the columns of the Daily Item, the New Orleans newspaper which first gave him employment in the city where he spent the ten years from 1877 to 1887.
"But I fancy," he goes on, "that the idea of the fantastics is artistic. They are my impressions of the strange life of New Orleans. They are dreams of a tropical city. There is one twin-idea running through them all - Love and Death. And these figures embody the story of life here, as it impresses me. I hope to be able to take a trip to Mexico in the summer just to obtain literary material, sun-paint, tropical color, etc. There are tropical lilies which are venomous, but they are more beautiful than the frail and icy-white lilies of the North. Tell me if you received a fantastic founded upon the story of Ponce de Leon. I think I sent it in my last letter. I have not written any fantastics since except one - inspired by Tennyson's fancy, - 
"'My heart would hear her and beat,
Had it lain for a century dead - 
Would start and tremble under her feet - 
And blossom in purple and red.'"

Category:Fantasy, Fantasy

Fantastics and Other Fancies (1919) by Lafcadio Hearn Rapidgator

Fantastics and Other Fancies (1919) by Lafcadio Hearn.rar
Fantastics and Other Fancies (1919) by Lafcadio Hearn 361444878_fikper

Fantastics and Other Fancies (1919) by Lafcadio Hearn.rar
[/center]