Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

A BLOODSTAINED COAT Empty A BLOODSTAINED COAT

Sáb Jun 24, 2023 9:40 am

A BLOODSTAINED COAT 8572953005d5591a4c9758a02dfba054
[/center]

epub | 449.14 KB | English | Isbn:‎ 1804059552 | Author: STEPHEN WILLIAMS | Year: 2023
[/center]

Description:

AN ABSOLUTELY GRIPPING CRIME THRILLER WITH AN ASTONISHING TWIST.

A bloodstained coat. Three missing women. One dead body.

Detective Mary Hume reckons she's seen it all. But she's never seen anything like this.

It begins with the discovery of a broken body in a lift shaft in an old Victorian warehouse.

The post-mortem reveals the bloodstains on the dead man's coat belong to three different people. DNA identifies one of them as Julie Cross, whose body was discovered six months earlier, covered in horrifying wounds.

Maverick ex-police officer Raine was hired to look for Julie. She didn't find Julie in time. But she's determined to find out who killed her.

So, who does the rest of the blood belong to?

Chalk-and-cheese detective duo Raine and Hume are in a race against time to uncover the truth before more young women die.

Perfect for fans of Mark Billingham, Lynda La Plante, Karin Slaughter, Biba Pearce and Angela Marsons.

READERS LOVE A BLOODSTAINED COAT :

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' Wow! This book had high suspense, intrigue, murder and a great female character! . . . Had me glued to my Kindle! ' Debbie B.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' A gripping story from page 1 to the end . . . with a surprise twist ending.' Paula L.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' One cracking read . I love the two main characters, Raine and Hume.' Anne M.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'An engrossing tale of murder, cruelty and determination, with a big twist . . . Raine is a mesmerising character.' Elaine T.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'A page-turner of a book which had me enthralled from the first page . . . A surprise ending which left me wanting more. I loved it !' Martha B.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' Brilliant. Totally gripping .' Dizzy Bee

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' A super read . . . Great characters with a believable and engrossing storyline. Once started, you will find this book difficult to put down .' Vicky W.

MEET THE DETECTIVES
Detective Inspector Mary Hume is in her mid-fifties, a seasoned detective with the Met. She loves her job, but finds the latest technology a challenge. She's happily married to Robert, practises yoga and watches what she eats. Her friendship with maverick private investigator Raine is fine on the surface - even though Raine's deep-fried diet fills her with horror - but there are underlying tensions.

Raine is a former police officer turned private investigator. She left the Met in tragic circumstances. She uses irreverent banter and off-colour jokes to cover her quick thinking and sudden flashes of violence. In her mid-thirties, she lives on a houseboat in central London.

ALSO BY STEPHEN WILLIAMS
RAINE & HUME SERIES
Book 1: THE SKIN CODE
Book 2: A BLOODSTAINED COAT

Category:Heist Thrillers, Serial Killers, Murder

A BLOODSTAINED COAT Rapidgator

A_BLOODSTAINED_COAT.epub
A BLOODSTAINED COAT 361444878_fikper

A_BLOODSTAINED_COAT.epub
[/center]