Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Make Your Life a 10 - How to Successfully Do, Have or Be Anything You Want Empty Make Your Life a 10 - How to Successfully Do, Have or Be Anything You Want

Vie Jun 23, 2023 7:34 am

Make Your Life a 10 - How to Successfully Do, Have or Be Anything You Want 7f2b073775aa1664c641b245a5d42a70
[/center]

azw3 | 633.5 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BXZ64TVH | Author: Stuart Lichtman | Year: 2023

[/center]

Description:

"I strongly recommend this book. It contains keys to success that will guide you past obstacles you thought were insurmountable. I've known Stuart Lichtman a long time, his material gets people results . If you have big goals and you're looking for that one 'missing piece' to help you achieve them, read this book and put its solid ideas to work for you."
Jack Canfield
Co-author of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul®" series

"Here is a precise set of instructions on having, doing, or being anything you can imagine. I read over the material in awe. I've been investigating the processes for creating whatever you want in your life for many years, and I have never come across anything that clearly walked people through all the steps of picking, naming, and getting their dreams.
- Joe Vitale
(Author of multiple books including the bestselling The Attractor Factor and Anything Is Possible) .

This isn't your average self-help book. Make Your Life a 10 is a revolutionary book that will help you conquer obstacles and achieve your seemingly impossible goals by using the principles of Cybernetic Transposition (CT).

The journey to your level 10 life starts here with this practical, easy-to- use guide that teaches you how to communicate with your unconscious mind, overcome blockers (self-defeating unconscious habit patterns), reform your mindset, and get unstuck from negative thinking through motivational anecdotes and easy-to-follow steps.

If you are looking for a path to live the life of your dreams, then Make Your Life A 10 is a must-read! It's a gift to yourself, your loved ones, and the world on how to live a rich, productive life that makes you excited to wake up each day.

What's more, because the author, Stuart Lichtman, sincerely wants you to fill your life with joy, love, enthusiasm, wealth, well-being and accomplishment-as the first step in making your world a paradise on earth-when you buy this book, he has a powerfully important free gift for you that includes:

• A complete, professionally recorded audiobook version of Make Your Life a 10
• Downloadable forms
• Guided audios to lead you through many of the CT Processes
• Fourteen specific applications of CT to help you along the way, including:

Becoming Lucky
Getting Your Perfect Job
Finding Your Perfect Romantic Partner
Saving Lots of Time with Better Results
Successfully Starting a Small Business
The Nuts and Bolts of Small Business Management
Coming Up with Million Dollar Ideas
Successfully Implementing Expert Advice
Your Unconscious Life Plan and Your True-Self
Locating Your True-Self

Get this book now to start making your life a 10, a "paradise on earth."

Category:Psychology of Creativity & Genius, Applied Psychology, Popular Psychology Creativity & Genius

Make Your Life a 10 - How to Successfully Do, Have or Be Anything You Want Rapidgator

Make.Your.Life.a.10.azw3
Make Your Life a 10 - How to Successfully Do, Have or Be Anything You Want 361444878_fikper

Make.Your.Life.a.10.azw3
[/center]