Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Demon Prince s Accidental M - Riley Storm  Empty The Demon Prince s Accidental M - Riley Storm

Miér Abr 05, 2023 5:50 pm

The Demon Prince s Accidental M - Riley Storm  Ee90ab2e20ee2743e7dcf0727af26a3b
[/center]

epub | 294.96 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09LBSSF8M | Author: Riley Storm | Year: 2022
[/center]

Description:
#1 Amazon charts bestseller in New Releases, Dark Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Witch Romance, Dark Fantasy Horror, Folklore, and Paranormal Angel Romance.

I'm Alice, and for years, I've had dreams about talking to the Devil.

They're not nightmares. In fact, they're far from it. Our conversations are innocent, but certainly not normal. Though, if I'm honest, I'm not even sure what about my life is...
I'm a witch that sucks at casting magic.
My hair has a mind of its own.
I've scared the shit out of my college roommate countless times by floating while I sleep.
Oh, and let's not forget the icing on the cake. My eyes turn completely black when I get pissed off, though I've gotten much better at controlling it.
And yet, I wonder why I'm single. Go figure. Guys tend not to dig the 'demon eyes' and I don't blame them.
I always thought that someday my namesake would prove true, and I'd get a fairy tale of my own. after all, I've grown up in a world where magic exists, so why not hope?
However, instead of a rabbit, what came to whisk me away was a vicious beast with green eyes. And instead of taking me to Wonderland, it dragged me kick and screaming to Hell.

I wish I could say that's the worst of it.

As it turns out, I'm supposedly betrothed to the prince of darkness himself and he's the very definition of tall, dark, and handsome. He turns my stomach into knots and his attitude could use some adjusting. Don't even get me started on the cocky, asshole aurora that surrounds him. It grates me in all the right- excuse me , all the wrong places, and his wicked grin should come with a warning label.
So, all aboard the hot mess express, ladies and gents. It's going to be a wild ride.

This is a dark fantasy romance with enemies to lovers and forced/arranged marriage themes. It's inspired by Alice in Wonderland, Hades & Persephone myths, the story of the Grigori angels, and the fall of Lucifer. It is intended for audiences 18+ years of age. There is mature content and steamy scenes that might not be suitable for everyone. It is told in first person, present tense and is dual point of view (meaning that it's told by both the male and female main characters) and has multiple guest appearances of characters from Amanda Aggie's Hell's Bells & Demon Deals standalone series.

Category:Paranormal Demons & Devils Romance, Paranormal Witches & Wizards Romance, Dark Fantasy Horror

The Demon Prince s Accidental M - Riley Storm  82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81

https://rapidgator.net/file/a4ae4b626d6d4cb24f19788aeeb42831/

https://nitroflare.com/view/91603FCE6A3A165/
[/center]