Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Earl Tangled With Star  a Roman - DG Rampton  Empty Earl Tangled With Star a Roman - DG Rampton

Lun Abr 03, 2023 4:50 pm

Earl Tangled With Star  a Roman - DG Rampton  97c783ce655d9ccd06ff96c20ebc5e7b
[/center]

epub | 727.42 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09C2RK385 | Author: Rampton, DG | Year: 2022
[/center]

Description:
60,000+ readers have already discovered the Regency Goddesses Series. The books, which can be read in any order, are regularly in the U.S. top 20 for Historical Romance and Humor & Satire.
♥ an opposites-attract romance
♥ a formidable hero
♥ an irrepressible heroine
♥ a menagerie of lovable characters

"I think the women of your acquaintance have done you a great disservice by allowing you to continue in your deceit. Perhaps next time you meet a lady you will not be so quick to think she is only interested in fortune and matrimony!"

Miss Aurora Wesley is a lady who never allows a seemingly insurmountable problem to overwhelm her. Blessed with irrepressible optimism and ingenuity, she knows how to set about achieving her goals without the burden of excessive scruples. Whether it is establishing a brother to his rightful place in society, rescuing a young heiress from the clutches of her guardian, or match-making for a reticent spinster, Aurora has her hands full sorting out other people's lives, with little thought for her own.

Until, after one extraordinary encounter, she discovers an overmastering desire to amuse herself by provoking the formidable Duke of Rothworth and turning his well-ordered, respectable existence on its head.

What readers are saying about AURORA:

"Rollicking Regency romp!"
"Such verbally exquisite fun!"
"Loved it from beginning to end!"
"I'm sure Jane and Georgette would approve Smile "
"This book has to be one of my all time favorites."
"I've found my new Queen of the Regency Romance Novel."
"A galloping and enjoyable read, with strong and amusing characters abounding."
"After you finish with Georgette Heyer, do not despair, DG Rampton is there to offer consolation."

Author's Comments:

[*] The novels in the Regency Goddesses series are standalone and can be enjoyed in any order (although, there is one minor character who makes an appearance in all three novels - have you discovered them yet?).
[*] For those of you who are wondering what to expect in terms of heat, the content is sexually charged but perfectly clean .
[*] As I like to stay in period as much as possible, all spelling follows British English conventions.

Category:British Humor & Satire Literature, Regency Historical Romance, Regency Romances

Earl Tangled With Star  a Roman - DG Rampton  82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81

https://rapidgator.net/file/0b87cc375524c7a8fd20f2275745e924/

https://nitroflare.com/view/ED4E6FDC676A29D/
[/center]