Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Winter Killer by Alex Pine   Empty The Winter Killer by Alex Pine

Dom Oct 23, 2022 5:45 pm

The Winter Killer by Alex Pine   Fon7i4q237z4fjcji
[/center]

epub | 1.68 MB | English | Isbn:‎ 0008520267 | Author: Alex Pine | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

Christmas has arrived in Cumbria, and wedding bells are ringing.
But an ice-cold killer is waiting in the fells.
As the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, DI James Walker receives a phone call that puts paid to his Christmas break. During the wedding of the year at a lakeside hotel, the bride's sister has vanished.
When Rachel left the wedding breakfast before her speech, newly-wed Libby was furious. But as the night went on with no sign of her maid-of-honour, Libby started to realise something was very, very wrong.
Before the wedding night is out, the lake is being searched for a body.
Something old, something new. One guest is a killer. The question is: who?
The most chilling crime thriller you'll read this winter, perfect for fans of Catherine Cooper's The Chalet and Simon McCleave's The Snowdonia Killings - and anyone who prefers their mince pies with a side of murder.
Readers love DI James Walker:
' HELP! I am addicted to this series ! Unputdownable ' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'A real page turner . I am now a firm follower of DI James Walker' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'A fast-paced gripping read with plenty of twists and turns . This series just gets better and better!' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'Alex Pine has done it again! Another excellent crime thriller . I was hooked from the first page . Read it - you won't be disappointed' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'I loved every paragraph, every sentence and every word of this masterpiece! I was totally hooked ' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
' Impossible to put down ' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
' Absolutely gripping . I was on the edge of my seat ' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Category:Serial Killers, Serial Killer Thrillers, Murder

https://rapidgator.net/file/8f598fdbdea815f5693f62c395b38471/

https://nitroflare.com/view/8E72DA0163B3DED/
[/center]