Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

For The Boys (Sugar and Spice B - BL Mute  Empty For The Boys (Sugar and Spice B - BL Mute

Jue Oct 20, 2022 8:28 pm

For The Boys (Sugar and Spice B - BL Mute  S68euhv1329p2kd4f
[/center]

epub | 198.92 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BFB64YW7 | Author: BL Mute | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

Have you ever lost someone or something that caused your world to come tumbling down?

If so, then you and coach Tom Logan have much in common. And while this book is a story about a basketball coach who loses his career, his family, and his health. RIM SHOT is so much more!

RIM SHOT is a story about one person's drive and commitment to return to a career he is passionate about, to gain back his family, and, at the same time, heal a lifelong family curse.

MY STORY

I think it is important that you know a bit about me and why writing this book was so important. So, here is a bit of history about me and then how I came to write "RIM SHOT."

I was born in Marinette, WI in 1941 the last of four children which included three girls and then me. Yes, I was the last one and often referred to as "the little brother." And while all my sisters graduated from Marinette High School, I was the last one to graduate in 1960.

Throughout my time in high school, I played varsity high school basketball and legion baseball. Sports became a way of life for me and allowed me to meet and make a lot of friends. In addition to having a wonderful group of friends, playing high school basketball provided me a way to college and to gain a college degree. I graduated from UW-Oshkosh in 1964.
After college I began officiating high school and college basketball for 18 years. During this time, I was lucky enough to referee a lot of games including 8 appearances at the state basketball tournament. Given my success and the records I made during high school I was blessed to be inducted into the Marinette High School Athletic Hall of Fame in 2019. It was a thrill of a lifetime.
Why this book, well it has definitely been a "labor of love" for the past 2 years. And if I was honest, in my head for the past 8 or 9. As you can see from a bit of my history, basketball has given me a lot and means so much to me. The years I spent referring provided me with more stories and experiences than I ever thought possible. As I began to share many of these experiences and stories with colleagues and friends would say, "Mike, you ought to write a book," or "Really Mike, are you making this stuff up?"

Some of this book is fiction and some is non-fiction. All of it is a combination of the individuals and the experiences that referring basketball had given to me for all those years. While is a story about a basketball coach who never gives up who loves this game, in many ways this book represents me and how important basketball has been in my life as well. I think this is just the beginning!

I am married to Deborah a very talented and supportive wife. I also have 4 children, Erin, Jay, Kate, and Brett. A daughter Sara died previously. Brett is married to Nicole, and they have blessed us with three beautiful grandchildren Calex, Saila, and Clara.

Deborah and I live in Oostburg, WI with our dog Fenway.

Category:Basketball, Basketball

https://rapidgator.net/file/bbb28a6e4772eebf7d99097b3af408de/

https://nitroflare.com/view/C420CCDD482A176/
[/center]