Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

How to Kill Men and Get Away With It by Katy Brent   Empty How to Kill Men and Get Away With It by Katy Brent

Vie 14 Oct 2022 - 8:53

How to Kill Men and Get Away With It by Katy Brent   3r6xj3xc3g30z4idy
[/center]

epub | 1.66 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B0B9J17MBB | Author: Katy Brent | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

'Bloody brilliant and I loved every word of it.' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
Meet Kitty Collins.
FRIEND. LOVER. KILLER.
Have you ever walked home at night, keys in hand, ready to throw a punch in self-defence? That's how it all started. The killing spree, I mean.
I sort of tripped into this role. Literally. The first one was following me. That guy from the nightclub who wouldn't leave me alone. I pushed him, he stumbled, and fell onto his own broken wine bottle. Oops . It was such a waste of a good house white.
But now I can't seem to stop and nor do I want to. I've got a taste for revenge and quite frankly, I'm killing it .
A deliciously dark, hilariously twisted story about friendship, love, and murder. Fans of My Sister the Serial Killer , How to Kill Your Family and Killing Eve will love this wickedly clever novel!

Readers LOVE How to Kill Men and Get Away With It !
'I literally couldn't put this book down , I was just so engrossed in Kitty and what the heck she was going to do next!!' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'This book has got to be my favourite so far this year .' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'There are just so many good things I could say about this book. I absolutely tore (pun intended) through this read . Everyone needs to go read it.' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'Being a man I really shouldn't like this book. Well I didn't like it. I loved it! Oh I just couldn't stop reading this .' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
' How to Kill Men was an absolute treat to read , sending out American Psycho and Promising Young Women vibes.' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'One word!!! AMAZING!!! Where has Kitty been all my life?' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'This is one of the most clever books I have read in quite a while.' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'A well-rounded cast of characters, quick pace, and thrilling twists make this one of my favourites of the year !' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven
'A twisted but witty read which will keep you up all night.' NetGalley reviewer, Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Category:Psychological Thrillers, Psychological Thrillers, Romantic Comedy

https://rapidgator.net/file/dffdf9e654e00a6753c17cd49b3e63de/

https://nitroflare.com/view/2D9CE64A7CF258F/
[/center]