Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Forbidden Love (Merciless Mafia - B L  Brooks Empty Forbidden Love (Merciless Mafia - B L Brooks

Vie Jul 15, 2022 10:41 am

Forbidden Love (Merciless Mafia - B L  Brooks 970c0d421427be60bb252862ec092c6f
[/center]

epub | 92.35 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0B5PXPT8L | Author: B.L. Brooks | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

Tomas
•••
One night changes the dynamic . She may be forbidden, but I'm no less tempted.
She's a princess.
I'm a bodyguard.
She's kind, pure, and beautiful.
I'm callous, experienced, and rugged.
Girl can't be more than nineteen.
I'm pushing forty.
And even though her mother may rank high in the reigns-bearing power within the Bratva. Nothing will stop me from staking my claim.
Now that I've laid eyes on the princess, I won't settle for anything less than making her mine.
Even if it means going against the grain, breaking into the boss' office just to find out where the hell I can find her .
Regardless of what's at stake-my position, power, and worst of all, heart-I'm ready to fight for this.
If it means destroying the reputation I've built, so be it.
Our love may be forbidden.but it won't stop me. Nothing will.

If you swoon for mafia men who stop at nothing to claim their women, then you'll absolutely enjoy my Merciless Mafia Men series! Each book takes place in the same world, so I recommend reading the series in order. If you're a fan of age gap, insta-love romance, then you'll fall in love with Tomas and Amelia's story!
*This is a steamy, short, standalone read. No cliffhangers or cheating involved. Just one Happily-Ever-After. (:

Category:90-Minute Literature & Fiction Short Reads, Women's Short Stories, Contemporary Short Stories

https://1dl.net/dv6ct3yhkvln
[/center]