Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Tentacle Teases  MM Paranormal - Joe Satoria Empty Tentacle Teases MM Paranormal - Joe Satoria

Mar 21 Jun 2022 - 18:30

Tentacle Teases  MM Paranormal - Joe Satoria _b96629c0d214eebf9042dc34df4e8199
[/center]

epub | 257.05 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09V4R9DRM | Author: Joe Satoria | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

"Relax. It's going to get a little sticky."
RIO
From a young age, I was taken and used by shifters as food and fun. And over the years, I learned that my use was also a tool of control. I might have only been a half-shifter, but I had real power. Would I give it all up to be with my family again?

He came with a promise, and all I had to do was cede control. He was part of the Syndicate, and that was some power I'd like to stick a tentacle in. I had suckers, but I wasn't one. Could I have it all. power, family, and a new man?

MEYER
Leading a task force to rescue the underground shifter rings from taking anymore half-shifters from their families, I'd never guess what I came across. He wasn't what I'd expected to find at all, but it woke my hunger. Was this a bad idea?

One bossy tentacle-wielding half-shifter against the oldest supernatural organization in America. He was upfront about what he wanted, and for some reason, I was inclined to hand it all over. Was this real or were we playing pretend?

Rio and Meyer find themselves on the right side of wrong, but can they keep up with each other?

TENTACLE TEASES is an MM paranormal age play romance. The second in the MONSTER DADDIES story series.

Category:Two-Hour LGBTQ+ Short Reads, Two-Hour Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Reads, LGBTQ+ Fantasy

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/dfe312cbd6febc98ff22f93865385988/
Download from DDownload
[/center]