Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Hot CEO Summer - Kameron Claire Empty Hot CEO Summer - Kameron Claire

Lun 20 Jun 2022 - 16:11

Hot CEO Summer - Kameron Claire _27ede344e5d75f748ed300a39370eef0
[/center]

epub | 458.33 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09SWG1RVS | Author: Kameron Claire | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

What happens when you tempt, tease, and throw yourself at your over-the-top sexy CEO while on a company retreat?
He's the CEO of the firm. Smart, rich, educated, and nice-he's everything I've been dreaming about for the last three plus years.
I'm his employee, his fraternity brother's daughter, and twenty-three years his junior, which means I should be off limits. He should be too, but that doesn't change how I feel about him.
Now that we're on a company retreat where I can flaunt and tease him in my bikini.
If my flirting doesn't break him, maybe nothing will, and I'll have to give up my three-year long infatuation. When I think he's finally going to admit his feelings, he backs off, and I'm left devastated.
But when he catches me flirting and laughing with some other guys, I meet a new side of him, one that lets me know exactly how he feels.
Is this a tropical tryst, or more?
And what's everyone else going to think, to include my father?

age-gap, forbidden office romance

Summer is here, and the lovin' is beachy! Take a dip with thirteen of your favorite instalove romance authors for swoon-worthy stories of seaside steam, lakeside love, cruise connections, and riverfront relations. *wink*
The Hot Happily Ever After Summer series of short, scintillating standalones is guaranteed to make you sweat.

Category:Short Stories Anthologies, Romance Anthologies, Contemporary Short Stories

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/d3fecbd7064c4d0daf9d4190f62757ff/
Download from DDownload
[/center]