Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Sebald - Merry Farmer Empty Sebald - Merry Farmer

Lun Mayo 16, 2022 9:58 pm

Sebald - Merry Farmer _1768655c7d89af20952148b576280021
[/center]

epub | 444.21 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09Z8NZDVR | Author: Merry Farmer | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

Maldurik is dead. The man who owned me died a hero in battle, which means I'm free. I'm no longer a pup.

But if I want to keep it that way, I have to run.

I've been lucky enough to get help from my friend Jace's brother, King Sai of the Kostya Kingdom, but that means I have to travel away from my home and my friends to return to the cities that rejected and reviled me. I just hope things in the cities have changed.

I also hope I can find the man I almost loved before being sold into slavery, Barthold. Is Bee still alive? Will he still want me when I find him?

But maintaining my freedom and searching for my past love are only the beginning of my problems. Because the very last thing I expected to stumble into once I reached Hedeon was a man who would turn my world upside down and make me question everything I thought I believed about myself and the way things should be.

Nothing could have prepared me for Avenel. or the way I want to make him mine .

The Sons of the Cities is a spinoff series to Peter and the Wolves . It is highly recommended that you read all of the Peter and the Wolves books first.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: Content involves an extremely high heat level.

The Sons of the Cities consists of:

JACE AND GENNADI
LEFRIC
SEBALD
THE MEETING OF FOUR KINGDOMS
(and more coming)

Category:Gay Fiction, Gay Romance, LGBTQ+ Romance

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/4c861fb192df166aa2edb1b7d4c18958/
Download from NitroFlare
[/center]