Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Ruthless Girl: An absolutely gripping, gritty crime thriller -Emma Tallon Empty Ruthless Girl: An absolutely gripping, gritty crime thriller -Emma Tallon

Lun Mayo 16, 2022 1:05 pm

Ruthless Girl: An absolutely gripping, gritty crime thriller -Emma Tallon _5c07bcf2404825195718657648d41fb4
[/center]

epub | 425.84 KB | English | Isbn:9781838881412 | Author: Emma Tallon | Year: 2020

[/center]

Description:

Fans of Kimberley Chambers' Queenie and Martina Cole will love this unputdownable crime thriller from bestselling crime author Emma Tallon.

Sometimes revenge is the only option.

Anna Davies is young, smart and successful, plus she's the head of one of London's biggest crime networks. She's seen off her abusive ex-boyfriend and cut her teeth managing clubs around London's West End. But nothing could have prepared her for what's around the corner.

Beautiful, rich and powerful, Sophia Ivanov has been sniffing around Anna's business empire and she's got only one thing on her mind - revenge. She's convinced Anna and her gangster boyfriend, Freddie Tyler , killed her Russian crime boss husband, Alexis, and she's determined to make them pay.

When Sophia turns up at their club one night, it's clear she's not there for a friendly visit and tensions begin to flare. Anna knows Sophia is a danger to their business, but she doesn't realise how much until Freddie finds himself in unthinkable danger. Can Anna and Freddie get rid of Sophia once and for all. and what will be left when the fighting stops?

What readers are saying about Ruthless Girl:

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'What a fantastic, gripping read . You will find yourself addicted to reading this . Exceptional .' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' 369 pages of pure gold adorned with diamonds! My heart stopped a few times. My heart broke a few times .' B for Book Review

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'I know it's something we all say from time to time but my goodness, I COULDN'T PUT THIS DOWN!... My heart was beating so fast my Fitbit thought I'd been for a run. These books should come with an addiction warning .' I Love Reading blog

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'Queen Emma is back with another absolutely fantastic read. This book had gripped me from the start. Full of twists and turns .' Little Miss Book Lover 87

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' What a story!. Filled with twists the nearly break my heart, leaving me gasping for air .' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' Another brilliant book. You think you know what's happening and then, wow, another twist.' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'Like a tube of Pringles - once you start, you can't stop .' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' An amazing story! . I finished the book in two nights because I couldn't wait to find out how the story would end.' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' Gripped from the first page to the last .' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' Flawless .' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'An excellent crime thriller. had me guessing until the very end .' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'Emma smashed it yet again. full of twists and turns and heart-stopping moments which will keep you on the edge of your seat .' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' I raced through the pages but at the same time didn't want it to end. Absolutely amazing author! ' NetGalley reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' Heart-stopping moments and lots of twist and turns.' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'If you are looking for page-turning family crime drama then this book is for you.' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'By the time I had reached half way, I had no choice but to not do anything else until I has finished the book.' Stardust Book Reviews

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'Emma always keeps you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end. Emma Tallon is a brilliant author.' Goodreads reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven ' Fast-paced and had you gripped from the first page .' NetGalley reviewer

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven 'Just when you think the last book can't be topped, Emma smashes it again .' Goodreads reviewer

Category:Heist Crime, Heist Thrillers, Vigilante Justice

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/e816a6285ca2d1b5b0ff91622624a35a/
Download from NitroFlare
[/center]