Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Quiver (Arrowed Book 3) -Gryffin Murphy Empty Quiver (Arrowed Book 3) -Gryffin Murphy

Lun Mayo 16, 2022 12:16 pm

Quiver (Arrowed Book 3) -Gryffin Murphy _0971e700dc39c3841b2a18d5bc5a4852
[/center]

epub | 271.22 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B08KYNKH15 | Author: Gryffin Murphy | Year: 2020

[/center]

Description:

"She had run from me once for being what I was. It was my worst fear realized, and I couldn't shake the feeling that it could happen again. Or perhaps it was never an issue of not trusting her, I just wasn't trusting of the world around her. For whatever reason, I couldn't believe that she would be with me forever."

After the spell blocking the shifters from their soulmates had broken, Noah hopes the worst is behind him and his clan of shifters. Unfortunately, threats to his happiness with Sophia continue to lurk in the shadows...including the witch who betrayed his family. Torn between protecting Sophia and seeking revenge, Noah finds himself walking a fine line between human and wolf.

"I had been beginning to worry that my more human activities were going to cause a rift between us once the summer was over. As much as I loved our time spent on the ranch, and all the events held there, it felt tucked away in his secret world. If it was possible, I wanted to bring him into mine."

With danger always imminent, and Noah pushing her away for her protection, Sophia wonders if she would ever truly feel at home in Noah's supernatural world. When college classes and friends in need begin to require more of her attention, Sophia struggles to find a space for Noah in her human world. Frustrated with the barriers between them, Sophia aims to find a common ground.

Category:Paranormal Vampire Romance, Vampire Romances, Paranormal Werewolves & Shifters Romance

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/51ae267b8bbc5353a46f5236e42a3a55/
Download from NitroFlare
[/center]