Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Girl Before Me: A totally gripping psychological thriller -Laura Wolfe Empty The Girl Before Me: A totally gripping psychological thriller -Laura Wolfe

Dom Mayo 01, 2022 2:40 am

The Girl Before Me: A totally gripping psychological thriller -Laura Wolfe D3b3824a3ccff5db2fbbd60b918febf4
[/center]

epub | 392.19 KB | English | Isbn:9781803142708 | Author: Laura Wolfe | Year: 2022

[/center]

Description:

I switched on the bedroom light, casting a glow across the apartment. No one was there. But then the locks on my front door caught my eye. I thought I'd locked them both, but now one was open.

When I moved into the apartment with my little daughter Lily , it was meant to be a new beginning for us. Now we are right in the heart of downtown, in a building with its own doorman. For the first time in a long time we are safe, away from my ex-husband.

But just as we settle into our new lives a letter arrives for someone called Annie . The neighbors tell me to ignore it. She's just the woman who lived here before me, who moved out one day without a word.

Curious, I open it anyway and am shocked by what I read. It says Annie wasn't safe. It said she needed to get out.

Now, I can't escape the idea that someone is watching us. I feel I can't trust my neighbors.

And I can't help but think. Something happened to Annie. Something bad. And Lily and I are not nearly as safe here as I thought we were.

A totally unputdownable gripping thriller, perfect for fans of Lisa Jewell, Shari Lapena and Gillian Flynn.

Readers are loving The Girl Before Me :

" OMG!!! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! WHAT HAVE I JUST READ!?!?!? . The most heart-racing book I've read in a long time, if not ever!!! It had me hook, line and sinker from the first page. I started this yesterday afternoon and finished it at approx 2am . and although I'm knackered today it was 1000000% worth it!!! . MASSIVE BOMBSHELLS which will leave you absolutely shocked!!! I can hand on my heart say that I cannot remember when I was so gobsmacked by a book twist . AN EXPLOSIVE READ!!!" Bookworm86 Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" WOW!! Just wow!! . Mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, gripping . Once you pick up the book you just can't put it down. My jaw was locked open . Never did I imagine that ending." Heidi Lynn's Book Reviews Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Great book!! Wow what a storyline! This book had suspense, intrigue, action, and WHOA, so many twists and turns!! " Goodreads reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Wow! That was one suspenseful and thrilling read. I'm still at a loss for words . one of the best psychological thrillers that I've read . Sensational ." Books Only Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Holy cow, this was so good! . so twisty with many OMG moments . Unputdownable ." NetGalley reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Wow wow wow - this book grabbed me from the first pages . So many twists and turns. I could not put down, read late into the night . So so tense ." NetGalley reviewer

" Absolutely sensational . had me hooked from page one. It had me guessing throughout. especially the shocker at the end!!! . Every chapter seemed to end on a cliffhanger . Unputdownable and addictive! " Goodreads reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Wow, just holy wow. This was a brilliant read . It had my head spinning . Just get it, you will not stop until your jaw drops ." NetGalley reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"Wow!. Everything a psychological thriller should be! . Even when you think the plot twists are over, you get hit with another one. I'm genuinely sad it's over! " @ bookscoffeemorebooks Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" Thrilling, gripping, jaw-dropping, edge-of-your-seat . Amazing." NetGalley reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

"Plot twists which hit you like a speeding train!. Had me looking over my shoulder to make sure no one was there! . Addictive !. Had me hooked. Kept me turning the pages with lightning speed. Plot twists [that] landed like a bomb! " Goodreads reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

" OH. MY. GOD . Excellent. Increased my heart rate. Kept me on my toes from the very beginning. The reveal at the end is a true bomb-drop ." NetGalley reviewer Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Category:Psychological Fiction, Psychological Fiction, Psychological Thrillers

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/7e94e7cbfceb3ef57263dce18b9dd901/
Download from NitroFlare

https://nitro.download/view/1FB78CAFCDD8690/
[/center]