Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

Rune Seeker, Rune Seeker (01) by C  J  Thompson Empty Rune Seeker, Rune Seeker (01) by C J Thompson

Sáb Oct 21, 2023 1:01 pm

Rune Seeker, Rune Seeker (01) by C  J  Thompson A4b0b6c67a16afd7e4e978b92388f17c
[/center]

epub | 4.6 MB | English | Isbn:N/A | Author: J. M. Clarke | Year: N/A
[/center]

Description:

Hiral is the Everfail, the weakest person on the flying island of Fallen Reach. He trains harder than any warrior. Studies longer than any scholar.
But all his people are born with magic powered by the sun, flowing through tattoos on their bodies. Despite having enormous energy within, Hiral is the only one who can't channel it; his hard work is worth nothing.
Until it isn't.
In a moment of danger, Hiral unlocks an achievement with a special Access a Dungeon to receive a Class-Specific Reward.
It's his first-and maybe last-chance for real power. Just one all dungeons lay in the wilderness below the flying islands that humanity lives on, and there lay secrets and dangers that no one has survived.
New powers await, but so do new challenges. If he survives? He could forge his own path to power.
If he fails? Death will be the least of his problems.
Don't miss the next progression fantasy series from J.M Clarke, bestselling author of Mark of the Fool, along with C.J. Thompson. Unlock a weak-to-strong progression into power and a detailed litRPG system with unique classes, skills, dungeons, achievements, survival and evolution. Explore a mysterious world of fallen civilizations, strange monsters and deadly secrets.

Rune Seeker, Rune Seeker (01) by C  J  Thompson 363506399_rg

Rune Seeker, Rune Seeker (01) by C. J. Thompson ...rar
Rune Seeker, Rune Seeker (01) by C  J  Thompson 390536041_nelion-me

Rune Seeker, Rune Seeker (01) by C. J. Thompson ...rar
For any dead links contact me on TELEGRAM : @ADTEAM1, i will update ASAP
[/center]