Free full game 2018
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Admin
Admin
https://jugos.yoo7.com

The Vengeful Queen: A Mafia Romance (The Hale Mafia Book 2) -BL Mute Empty The Vengeful Queen: A Mafia Romance (The Hale Mafia Book 2) -BL Mute

Lun Mayo 16, 2022 7:29 pm

The Vengeful Queen: A Mafia Romance (The Hale Mafia Book 2) -BL Mute 93f75efadf87bff29a6357c5b67355d5
[/center]

epub | 893.92 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B08KQ55KJT | Author: BL Mute | Year: 2020

[/center]

Description:

"Happily ever afters don't exist in our world."

Charlie
Time stopped when Teddy died. I couldn't breathe. Couldn't think. Couldn't function.
Until Lucas.
He became an unlikely ally who helped me navigate through my fog of pain. I never intended for it to become more, but one night everything between us crashed to the surface. Now, Teddy is back and I'm trapped in a triangle with two of the deadliest men I know. How can I uncover my father's murderer when I've ignited a rivalry that could blow my world apart?

Teddy
Four weeks. I left her for four weeks. I knew faking my death was a bad idea, but I had a plan. My men would guard her, guide her, and protect her. Not once did I think one would betray me and bed her. Lucas was once my brother in arms, now he is competition... and I don't like losing.
I will see to it that Charlie get the answers she craves, and show her I don't play games with what is mine. Blood will be spilled before I allow Lucas to take her from me.

NOTE- Reader discretion is advised. This book contains mature content and themes some may find offensive, distressing and a potential trigger. Recommended for 18+. The Vengeful Queen is book two in the Hale Mafia Series. It is NOT a stand-alone. For the full story and experience, The Devious King should be read first.

Category:Heist Crime, Kidnapping Crime Fiction, Gothic Romance

Download from RapidGator

https://rapidgator.net/file/cdf5d58f7b85a1340d11d8f95999766e/
Download from NitroFlare
[/center]